Because active adults are healthier adults, the Attleboro Council On Aging (COA) has designed an array of programs to encourage seniors to engage in stimulating, enriching and healthy activities.
COA social and wellness programs are regularly scheduled and are available to all Attleboro seniors. Activities are developed to address varying levels of need, and beginners are always welcome. To learn more about our services and activities, please see our newsletter.
- Coffee and Lunch
- Educational Classes and Programs
- Fitness Programs
- Health Screening and Wellness Programs
- Information, Referral, and Assistance With Accessing Benefit Programs, I.E. Fuel Assistance, Food Stamps, Mass Health, Etc.
- Inter-generational Programs
- Legislative Issues
- Medical Equipment Loans
- Newsletter Free to Every Senior Citizen
- Senior Citizen Property Tax Work-Off Abatement
- SHINE (Serving the Health Information Needs of Seniors) Counselors
- Social and Recreational Programs
- Telephone Reassurance and Friendly Visiting program
- Volunteer Opportunities
Contact us for more information on any of the programs mentioned, or if you may be in need of assistance through the help of our office. Call us at 774-203-1900.
Back to Top Share this page on