Handyman Program is a program designed to help Attleboro Seniors with safety issues. A volunteer will be assigned to the job and will give you a call to arrange a visit. The service is free, although you will be asked to pay for any needed parts and supplies. If you need a minor home repair or handyman, please call 774-203-1903 or 774-203-1902.
Fixing stuck windows
- Changing light bulbs
- Replacing batteries in smoke and carbon dioxide detectors
- Changing storm windows to screens and back
- Repairing wall switches, wall plugs and lamps
- Installing window fans or air conditions
- Fixing door hinges and knobs